The game American Black Jack from the provider BetSoft created in the best traditions of American Blackjack. Blackjack has a number of qualities that bring it to the first place among card games:
– The American Black Jack Game is very easy to play due to the simplicity and clarity of its rules;
– This slot will allow you to develop and apply your personal tactics;
– Unlike the European version in American Black Jack, the croupier hands you two cards at once.
In this slot you are presented with a classic poker table. In the upper right corner there is a Heel for dealing cards, in the center there is a fleet with chips, in the upper left corner there is a pile with a rebound, three fields are available at the bottom for delivery. Also at the very bottom is a game panel with keys and information.
The value of the cards in the American Black Jack slot is the same as in classic American Blackjack.
– Ace, estimated as 11 points or 1. Depending on what is more profitable for the player;
– King, Queen, Jack are equal to 10 points;
– All other cards are equal to the face value indicated on the card itself.
The task is extremely simple to collect a combination of 21 points or close to it, the main thing is not to go through more than 21 points. For bets, choose the desired denomination of chips.
Since there are three playing fields available for the game, you can make three bets of different denominations and play for three hands.
Before the start of the game you choose how many hands you want to play, then you decide on a bet on each hand. Then the dealer deals you two cards for each bet made and two cards for yourself (one to the dark one). On the open card of the croupier you can assume his probable combination. Soberly assessing the situation, you can double the rate or, on the contrary, buy insurance – the decision is yours. After you have decided on your cards, the dealer picks up his cards. The dealer must take cards until he has 17 or more points on his hand. If you have the same combination with the dealer – you just return the bet. If the dealer has less or bust (more than 21) – you get a win equal to the bet. Each hand is calculated separately by itself.